The surprising thing about life is that you have to enjoy it to the fullest in order to know what LIFE actually means.
It is not just breathing chunks of oxygen and giving out tons of carbon dioxide. It is not just about worries and failures, but about crossing the boundaries and limitations.
It is all about seizing the present day, forgetting the past and creating the future.
In pursuit of bigger goals, we often miss out on the little things in life. At a later point in life, we are more disappointed by things, which we never did rather than by things that we did.
Because of such an attitude, even LIFE feels dejected. It is useless if you don’t feel alive being on this Earth.
Here are 10 ‘Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara’ things that prove you are alive on this earth:
1. Agar social media ko waste of time samjhte ho tum, toh zinda ho tum.
2. Agar bathroom mein ideas ki khoj karte ho tum, toh zinda ho tum.
3. Agar expectations ko goli maar kar chalte ho tum, toh zinda ho tum.
4. Agar chai se raat mein 1 baje nasha karte ho tum, toh zinda ho tum.
5. Agar film dekh kar usko critics rating dete ho tum, toh zinda ho tum.
6. Agar pani-puri kha kar extra pani-puri mangte ho tum, toh zinda ho tum.
7. Agar medicine bta kar khud ko doctor samjte ho tum, toh zinda ho tum.
8. Agar missed call de kar call back ka wait karte ho tum, toh zinda ho tum.
9. Agar noodles ko fork use kiye bina khate ho tum, toh zinda ho tum.
10. Agar auto mein peeche teen dost le kar baithte ho tum, toh zinda ho tum.
Agar in sab ko baar baar, hazaro baar karte rehte ho tum, toh zinda ho tum.
PS: You must live each day of your LIFE as if it was your last one. You never know if you will be able to live your last day to the fullest or not.
PPS: Remember, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara!